Logistics Officer Job Vacancy at WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Number WTSuk25325
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 4-5 years’ experience in related tasks
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organised, diligent and proactive.
- Microsoft Office skills High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
- Quick to learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to get along with and work well with people at all levels
About the Job
- Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates controls as necessary and implements corrective actions.
- Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
- Verifies, summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification. Submits payment requests for logistics services.
- Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
- Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
- Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
- Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
- Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
- Promotes company safety, environment, quality policies and programs.
- Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimised management of information.
- Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilisations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with Logistics and Security.
- Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
- Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management. Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online