Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Impex Assistant Manager
- Applicants must be intelligent
- Candidate should also be confident with figures, since they’ll have to convert weights, volumes, and currencies for international shipments.
- Applicants who can speak two or more languages
- Candidate must have an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- Experienced candidate in an international trade industry is a major requirement for higher level positions in imports and exports.
- Main task is to provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
- Ability to fill out import-export documentation.
- Candidate must be able to manage data for international shipments and provide support for many steps of the transportation process.
- Candidate must possess good communication skills
- Candidate must have crucial knowledge on Exportation & Importation
- Applicant must come from a logistic company which operates at a port
- Applicant must have 8-10 Years working Experience
- Applicant must have customer service and negotiation skills to deal with the demands of overseas and local clients.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using position applied for as subject of the mail.