Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Partner
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Customer Experience Partner builds strong relationships with Customers to gain an understanding of their business.
- Exerts a behavior where he/she works independently within defined boundaries and guidelines in specific areas.
- Able to present results of own work to team.
- Typically handles a large number of Customers and their clearing agents.
- The level of impact is defined by volumes and/or revenue contribution to the country/cluster scorecard.
- Providing support on defined issues and contributing through application of expertise and knowledge.
- Proactively monitors, manages and ensures a smooth execution of the end to end shipment life cycle by working closely with the Customer and internal teams.
- Manages the sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting.
- Handles incoming Customer service queries, issues and exception management.
- Engages in constructive problem resolution, finds and provides solutions.
- Addresses root causes and seeks continuous improvements; is constantly looking for ways to improve work process.
- Ensures data integrity in own contribution to legacy systems and applications in the CE organization e.g. Case Management, SFDC, GCSS.
- Ensures all products and services are sold to the Customer to maximize profitability.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders including offshore GSC teams.
- Is fully responsible for Customer satisfaction and shows experience with Customer interaction.
- Has a full understanding of Customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements and leverages them to continuously improve cooperation and process o the mutual benefit of the company and the Customers.
- Ensures own self is knowledgeable and competent in Standard Operating procedures and policies that concerns the CE function and Customers.
We are looking for:
- Preferably 3 years or plus in a related experience.
- Background in Banks, Telecommunication, Shipping/Logistics or Hotels will be a plus
- Languages Proficiency: English and Ibo
- Personal Characteristics (Soft Skills): Empathy, Active listening, Positivity; Patience and selfcontrol; Humor; Persuasive speaking; Ownership; Confidence;
- Competencies and Knowledge: Customer Focus; Time management; Priority setting; Drive for Solutions; Teamwork; Organizational Agility; Creativity; Business Acumen; Action Oriented; Accountability; written communication skills
- An exciting job opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and high diversity. Based in Port Harcourt you will focus on creating valuable relationships with our current and new customers.
- International experience working for the world´s shipping leader, in a dynamic, global industry.
- A role with direct impact on our customer.
- A role where you are part of an evolved customer service concept, gain thorough knowledge & experience in customer service attitude in Business to Business.
- A workplace with a learning environment – one of the Maersk values is “Our Employees”.
- Personal and professional development.
- Career development opportunities and trainings.
- High pace work environment, with a high diversity of daily tasks.
- A winning team, which is always looking for improvements
Deadline: 12th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online