Elevantix Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable business group in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- We are recruiting for the position of Maintenance Engineer to maintain and service our Gas and Diesel generators. The plant has five Cummins machines of 1.7 Mega Watt each.
- Degree / Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Should have over 10 -15 years of experience of which, 5 years should be as the as a service Engineers with end to end hands on experience in trouble shooting, problem solving, and maintenance of Gas and Diesel fired power generation engines.
- End to end knowledge of Gas & Diesel fired power generation engines – their operations and maintenance.
- Technical acquaintance of Cummins power generation engines QSV 91 & QSK 60
- Through knowledge of maintenance side of such engines
- Full knowledge of High Tension power distribution System and HT switchgear is must.
- Handling Nigerian work force will be an added advantage.
- Implementation of QMS in lines with ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Responsible for the overall operations of Plant & machinery including plant equipment Maintenance, stores & purchase activities.
- End to end operation of power generation facility
- Timely preventive maintenance to ensure zero unplanned down time.
Deadline: 13th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.