Megascreen Limited (Onward Paper Mill’s sister Company), a fully owned Nigerian company with its headquarters located in Lagos; is the premier large video display screen provider and offers the most innovative solutions for permanent installations (sales) and hire (rental) in Nigeria and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Qualification and Skill Requirement
- A University degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Goal focused.
- Proven work experience as sales personnel especially in a media outfit
- Media/Brand sales experience
- Possess solid analytical, creative and negotiation skills.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office suite.
Who we are looking for:
- You can work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are a good fit to a young and dynamic company
- You are approachable, honest, and a fun team player.
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on revenue target and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets/ customer needs and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Develop innovative proposals and presentations that clearly demonstrate the unique value of the company
- Responsible for end to end sales process; from initial contact and understanding of client needs to delivery and closure
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to applicable laws and guidelines
- Represent the organization in all presentations, meetings, fairs, conferences, etc.
- Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams.
- Analyze current and past financial data, i.e. sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
- Initiate client engagement relationships, Pitch products/services and achieve sales target
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers and upsell
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2018.