Market/Research Analyst Job at Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market/Research Analyst
- Responsible for collecting, analyzing and evaluating local and global data on existing and potential markets (Animal Feed and Culinary, Ready to Eat (RTE) Chilled and Frozen Foods markets).
- Identifies and monitor competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industries that may affect sales. Studies and reports on the attractiveness and the dynamics of potential new local and export markets.
- First degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Business Administration
- Excellent knowledge mathematics, Statistics, data analytic tools, consumer behaviour, psychology and sociology
- First-rate ICT skills and must understand how to obtain and manage online information
- Candidate must be willing to relocate to Jos
- Minimum of 5 years expereince
- Must have previous experience in Marketing Research in a reputable manufacturing, retail, wholesaler company or trade and industry associations, market research firms, advertising agencies, governmental or private nonprofit agencies.
Deadline: 10th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com