Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Driver
Proten International – Our client, a fast-growing microfinance bank in Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- They are looking to recruit a competent and experienced personal driver to the managing director.
- This role requires a competent and experienced driver who is literate, preferably Yoruba and is familiar with Lagos roads. The ideal candidate should be professional in his looks and attitude to work.
- He should live around Lekki environs, speak and understand English and be smart enough to take initiative and go the extra mile in the discharge of his duties.
- Literate and smart.
- Speaks and understands English.
- Aged between late 20s and 40.
- Resides around Lekki and its environs.
- Have good understanding of road traffic signs.
- Is conversant with Lagos routes.
- Familiarity with interstate roads is an added advantage
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Be available early in the morning to pick up the MD to work.
- He must dress officially and look professional.
- No unnecessary chatter in the car.
- Conversant with Lagos routes.
- Being conversant about interstate travel is an added advantage.
- Responsible for ensuring that the car is handled with care.
- Knowledgeable about the working of a vehicle and can easily detect a fault.
- Is smart and can take initiatives.
Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com