National Training Executive Job at Transsion Holdings
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Training Executive
- To coordinate and manage the activities of its’ training team as it applies to the organization.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning.
- Ability to conduct cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI.
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences.
- Identifying training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translating requirements into trainings that will groom employees.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, designing and developing training programs
- Choosing appropriate training methods per case.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND in Business Administration or any related course.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Good communication skills
- Must have passion for continuous learning
- Must be an innovative thinker
- Sound decision making and organizational skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office package
- Strong computer and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team effectively
N150,000 – N200,000.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating “National Training Executive” as the subject of the email.