Echo-Scan Services Limited is a world class medical diagnostic company perfectly poised to deliver quality diagnostic services that are crucial in making accurate and timely diagnosis by Physicians, thus informing appropriate treatment decisions and better healthcare.
We are a network of medical diagnostic laboratories with Eleven (11) service branches distributed across Nigeria, our service locations are in Kaduna, Abuja, Karu, Lagos, Asaba, Benin and Mararaba in Nasarawa State.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Scientist
- As a Laboratory Scientist, you’ll be expected to provide first-class services by applying your skills and scientific knowledge to support accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
- In this role, you will perform a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to assist in diagnosing, monitoring, treating and preventing disease.
In addition, you should be able to:
- Do detailed work and maintain a high level of accuracy
- Work effectively as a productive member of a professional team
- Consistently demonstrate a good work ethic, a high level of integrity and a professional attitude
- If you are a result-oriented professional and self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d really like to meet you!
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) or Associate Medical Laboratory Science ( AMLS) from a recognized institution
- 2 – 4 years’ post-graduation experience.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Analytical, with a methodical approach to work, analyzing results and establishing procedures
- Reliable and Organized, with good time management skills
- Able to adapt easily and quickly to change.
- A good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel and other administrative software
- Empathetic & Emotionally Intelligent
Deadline: 1st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume detailing their career experience and a Cover Letter explaining why they would be a great fit to: HR@echo-scan.com