Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client due to internal vacancies, they are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- The Personal assistants shall support the work of MD to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks. He/she shall provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Education: Degree in any relevant related course
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of similar work experience
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
Job Title: Account Manager (Sales and Mobile Audio Advertising)
Job Location: Lagos
- Account Manager will have full responsibility for introducing and selling this new mobile advertising medium for their assigned clients or regions.
- The candidate is expected to have a deep knowledge of the Nigerian Advert industry and your vision and network will ensure that the client achieves top-of-mind positions amongst media agencies, creative agencies and brands within the shortest possible time.
- Developing excellent relationships with Media Agency and Corporate stakeholders
- Mapping the advertising landscape
- Persuade clients to allocate advertising budget to a new innovative media channel
- Conducting onsite client presentations
- Design a winning account strategy
- Achieving top line and profitability targets
- Managing receivables
- Tracking and analyzing campaign performances
- Engage with internal teams responsible for pricing, inventory availability and ad operations
- Train customers on the client‘s platform
- Access to budget owners of the Top 50 corporate advertisers/ top 50 brands
- A degree in relevant course.
- Apcon certification will be an added advantage
- E3 – 5 year’s work experience in related industry
- 3 years in digital advertising sales role
- Minimum 2 years radio advert sales experience
- A devout believer in Mobile and Digital advertising
- Personal relationships with the leading Media Agencies
- Able to change established mindsets and perceptions
- An achiever
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Comfortable in start-up phases
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Social media Executive manage all social media channels and campaigns, to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience satisfaction.
- He/she shall be responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the services by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Education: A degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations or any related field.
- Experience: 3- 5 years’ work experience
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude
- detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in spoken and written English
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the job title subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th April, 2018.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.