Romanspage Global – Our client, is seeking an organized, results-driven candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fund/Asset Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The Fund Manager provides financial advice and services to private and corporate clients of the company’s Asset Management Limited about a range of investment matters, including buying and selling investment trusts and shares or bonds, to help these clients invest their money in the best places.
He / She:
- Will make decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients; buy shares and bonds on behalf of clients, and invest in property and other things, in an attempt to make as much money for the client as possible
- Drive product creation to suit client / investor appetite.
- Meet with investors to discuss investment opportunities and strategies
- Create, organize and manage client portfolios
- Will analyze financial data and liaise directly with investment analysts to make informed decisions for our clients
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences.
- Strategically plan and direct operations of the portfolio management business; lead and manage the portfolio investment team.
- Will ensure that prospectuses and other documents are completed, filed and distributed as regulations require.
- Must also ensure their funds operate in accordance with regulations outlined by authorities, such as the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Keep knowledge up-to-date about the economy, current financial news and financial markets
- Attend industry events; develop relationships with clients and expand client network in professional and social settings;
- Liaise with external parties including regulatory agencies and also liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Employ risk management techniques to assess investments and ensure asset portfolios are sufficiently diversified
- Use complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Is responsible for coaching and development of individual portfolio investment team members.
- Candidate must have a 2.1 degree in any subject, though business studies, management, statistics, finance, mathematics, accounting or economics can be helpful, as can an MBA or similar professional qualification.
- He / She must have handled investment analyst roles before becoming a Fund Manager; must be SEC sponsored and have significant track records as a Fund Manager.
- Knowledgeable about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Must be able to assess and interpret complicated financial information.
- Additional Information.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team work
- Keen interest in and understanding of financial markets
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision Making
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- The fleet supervisor is responsible for maintaining bikes /vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within the company’s established budget.
- He will work closely with the Retail Team and coordinate dispatch riders / drivers to make deliveries and ensure the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Manage day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Serve as relief officer for any fleet operational staff in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
- Liaise with the Retail Team, dispatch men and drivers to plan out ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Sets up schedules to ensure each bike / vehicle is kept in top condition
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of vehicles
- Look for patterns to see areas where he can cut expenses and reduce administrative costs
- Maintain electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system for all vehicles and drivers.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors
- Prompt recovery of vehicles in the event of breakdown/accident
- Minimum of first degree.
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics or supply chain management will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Management or supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid rider’s permit
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisation skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to drive a bike
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem solving skills