Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt-Rivers
- To sustain and enhance targeted customer acquisition and gross revenue in respective sales territory by effective implementation of planned strategies that aim at improving distribution channels.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Management of Agent Entrepreneurs for optimum revenue and customer acquisition
- Drive market initiatives to achieve quality subscriber acquisition
- Recruit and maintain adequate Retail Universe (SIMs Selling and Recharge Selling Outlets) to drive customer acquisition, products’ distribution and revenue in the territory
- Ensure AE locations have a functional KYC devices (KUCHIOs) and other necessary tools of trade to enhance achievement of objectives
- Effective and timely communication of all schemes / product launches to AEs
- Train DPs Staff, AEs and Retailers on product knowledge, selling skills, customer service, and merchandising
- Visibility: Achieve utilization of BTL materials in line with set KPIs
- Timely generation of KPI reports and market intelligence such as would provide insights and support the business and enhance productivity.
- Account Reconciliation: Ensure timely payments and consistent stocking of VTUs to fully utilize sales opportunities
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activation, recharge sales and sales of devices
- Timely monitor and alert on BTS status for appropriate Technical/IT Support to sweat assets.
- First degree in Social / Management Sciences.
- 4 years’ post-graduation experience in a structured organization / Multinationals / FMCG / Telecom:
- 1-2 years hands-on experience in managing distributors/retailers/company interface
- FCMG / Telecoms experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Market Development Agent (MDA)
- To source and recruit Agent Entrepreneurs (AEs) who serves as SIM Registration Centres (SRCs), that will enhance targeted customer acquisition and gross revenue in respective sales territory by effective implementation of planned strategies that aim at improving distribution channel.
- Expected End Results (“WHAT”)
- Supporting Activities (“HOW”)
Recruitment of AEs:
- Source and recruit new AEs.
- Constantly identify opportunities for driving activations, recharge sales and sales of devices by the AEs.
- Performance tracking of Sales indices and parameters
- Management of AEs for revenue and customer acquisition
- Drive market initiatives to achieve quality Activations
- Ensure AEs locations have a functional KUCHIO
- Coordinate sales activities for optimization of revenue turnover
- Ensure adequate availability of products in all AE outlets in the territory
- To effectively and timely communicate all schemes / product launches to AEs
- Ensure SRCs and AEs centres are active at every given point in time.
Upskilling of AEs:
- Train AEs on product knowledge, selling skills and customer services
- Branding and Merchandizing Ensure brand visibility and product awareness in the trade
- Reporting Timely generation of KPI reports and field reports such as would support the business and enhance productivity.
- Collation of field sales reports
- Submission of daily, weekly and monthly sales activity reports and other related reports.
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional/Technical Skills:
- Good First Degree in any field of study
- 3-5 years experience preferably in FMCG, Consumer Durables & telecom
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Result Driven
- Self starter
- Innovative Selling skills
- Customer centric
- Problem Solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Numeric skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to manage a team of Agent Entrepreneurs
- Must be able to communicate with all cadres within his/her territory portfolio
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as the subject of your application.
Application Deadline 19th March, 2018.