Boch Systems Company Limited (BOCH) is a leading Systems Integration Company of choice. Our mission is to provide professional and quality service delivery on information and communication technology that are reliable, timely and cost effective; to our esteemed clients through our highly skilled and dedicated workforce, partners and technology, returning value to our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant/Cleaner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Purpose of Role
- We are looking for a smart and energetic office assistant/cleaner to assist in business support operations and maintain the general ambience of our facility.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
- Personal Hygiene, Integrity and sense of urgency
- This role is strictly for residents within Ikeja and close environs.
- Prior working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to provide 2 acceptable guarantors
- Routine janitorial work including, cleaning all office spaces, interiors, toilets and immediate surroundings.
- Ensuring generator/inverter is turned on/off as required by the business
- Setting up and clearing up conference room before and after meetings or trainings or as directed.
- Perform minor errands for office staff as directed
- Any other task as may be assigned by BSG.
- Accountable for the overall cleaning, general maintenance plus communication of facility needs and/or unusual occurrences to Business Support Group (BSG).
- Responsible to sweep and mop floors, dusts and clean walls, remove cobwebs and dusts light fixtures/fans/furniture at scheduled intervals and as directed.
- Responsible to sanitize as well as detail bathroom fixtures /mirrors and replace consumables as necessary.
- Remove debris other trash from the facility/Remove stains from such surfaces as furniture, drapes, walls, and also floors at scheduled intervals and as directed.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Office Cleaner” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2018.
Note: Only candidates resident in Ikeja and close environs would be considered.