Ongoing Recruitment at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
Inland Containers Nigeria Limited is a fully indigenous organization incorporated in February, 1980 to provide Port Services to the hinterland shipping communities in the country. The Company was born out of necessity and packaged as a veritable intervention facilitator to assist the rapid industrialization and development of the hinterland.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
- Carry out the day to day operations within the department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management.
- Maintain relevant HSE logs and documentation.
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare applicable HSE reports as necessary.
- Provide assistance and advice on HSE issues to make recommendations to facility management.
- Participate in detailed incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Promote incident prevention for the benefit of employees and visitors.
- Assist in the development and presentation of relevant HSE training
- Observe HSE regulations, wears all required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or report them to the proper personnel.
- Ability to work with employees and achieve cultural change in the face of potential resistance
- Maintain positive and proactive relations with managers and employees, as well as ICNL’s customers and regulatory agencies.
- Perform other work related tasks as required and assigned
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of HND/Degree in relevant field
- NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- Candidates must be knowledgeable in specific relevant safety techniques and have a working knowledge of the legal and contractual health, safety and environ
Job Title: IT Officer
- Assist in implementing IT Strategies, policies and procedures
- Plan, design and maintain data networks and servers
- Administer day-to-day operations of networks and servers
- Implement LAN/WAN maintenance and Management procedures
- Implement relational database management software (e.g. SQL Server) and SQL with windows XP/Unit client/server environment
- Support and maintain computer software systems
- Create accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Install client/server applications and essential software patches then carry out any required maintenance of applications and identify compatibility issues
- Check out new computers on arrival and install as appropriate
- Assist in maintenance of computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used.
- Assist Head, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Keep a log of all technical faults and respond as necessary
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of a First Degree in Computer/System/Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Applied Physics/Computer Science or a related discipline is required.
- Relevant professional certification/s is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in the Information Technology industry.
Job Title: Dispatch Officer
- Performs errands that assist daily functions
- Provide refreshments to staff and guests as may be required from time to time
- Sort parcels for designated route
- Deliver parcel to homes and business with motorcycle
- Re-direct wrongly-addressed parcel
- Prepare delivery report dealing with specific key performance indicators
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Admin Officer
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE is required
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
Deadline: 9th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title and Location” as subject of the mail.