Kennedia Consulting – Our client, a Leading Insurance company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rapid Response Officer
- Immediate assessment of accidental vehicles
- Liaising with suppliers and handling supply chain management issues
- Inspecting and test driving vehicles for faults
- Successful candidates will undergo an internship with a vehicle workshop prior to resumption.
- Use of Computer- aided design CAD to access and estimate materials for automobiles
- Investigating mechanical failures, maintenance problems, etc.
- Good knowledge of marketing and liaison managing proficiencies.
- Ability to drive both auto and manual vehicles
- Able to drive automobiles of different transmissions.
- Understanding of financial services industry with basic understanding of insurance policies.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Automotive Engineering; Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (but not limited to)
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum age requirement – 26 years
- Must demonstrate interest in motor vehicle engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Rapid Response Officer” as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2018.