Onisabey Enterprise is a reputable organization, whose general nature of businesses are: Supplies, Sales of Petroleum, Product, Import & Exports, General Merchandise. As an independently owned agency we have an inherent passion for our local area, strong ties to our community and an intimate understanding of our market.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- Provide analytic and research support for key strategy projects, market, trend, customer, channel and competitive assessments
- Provide support in managing strategy development process
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights and analysis Responsible for processing and evaluating businesses, projects, budgets and other finance-related entities to determine their suitability for investment.
- Support preparation of senior management and board level communications
- Supports team goals and assessments
- Must be able to perform financial analysis at a micro and macro level to understand the financial health of the company and offer suitable recommendations.
- Recommend individual investments and collections of investments, which are known as portfolios
- Evaluate current and historical data
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities for the Group
- Responsible for financial position to make better business/ investment decisions, as well as monitoring and assessing business performance and determining the matrix for assessment thereof.
- Identify key drivers through structured analysis and conceptual thinking to effectively probe problems and causes; work with Strategy Team & and Businesses to develop solutions
- Conduct valuation analyses and financial assessments
- Leverage desktop applications with high proficiency to capture and maximize critical thinking Communicate effectively and persuasively in a business context.
Qualification / Experience /Skills
- HND or First Degree in any of the following Management Science courses; Economics, Statistics, Business Management, Accounting and Finance or any other degree i.e. Candidates with a basis for Business Analysis.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in written and oral English.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & dynamic environment
- Must be able to understand market trends and forecast
- Must be thorough in research finding and methodology
- Must possess a flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Must possess excellent numerical and quantitative skills
- Must be a critical thinker with good judgement and decision making
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability to collect, integrate and analyze information from multiple sources to create a cohesive, fact-based analysis
- Must be hard working and resourceful
- Must possess the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Must be a person of high integrity
- Must be a self-starter and a team player with proactive approach to work
- Develop efficient and effective cross-divisional relationships among core teams throughout the company including, Finance Managers, Managing Directors, Executive Directors and the Company Board.
- Is expected to develop relationships with financial advisory service firms, consulting firms, tax authorities, treasury houses, Investor Relations etc.
Job Title: Field Engineer Trainee
- The Field Engineer Trainee assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the wellsite. Training is hands-on with focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line.
- Successful Field Engineer Trainees are rapid learners, use logic to solve problems, and are personally committed to continuous improvement.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre- and postjob support to engineers and specialists at the wellsite and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the wellsite.
- Contribute to preparation of wellsite reports.
- B.Sc in Engineering or related science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Strong customer service mindset
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Prior project management experience is preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Job Title: General Manager
- Communication: increase management’s effectiveness through active listening with both superiors and subordinates as well as strong written communication skills
- Leadership: provide and seek out continuing education opportunities to foster a growth mindset
- Delegation: identify the best person (or people) for a particular task and act as a facilitator to motivate and direct the work
- Time management: prioritize tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines, streamline processes to maximize productivity
- Negotiation and mediation: find opportunities to resolve conflicts efficiently and favorably
- Decision-making: weigh the costs and benefits of various options to determine the best course of action to achieve company goals Problem
Education, Experience & Attribute
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Minimum of University Degree, HND in respective areas of study as indicated.
- Candidates should be willing to work in any part of Nigeria and Africa.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all areas of the business including financial management, business operations, payroll, and human resource administration functions. In order to succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- It is imperative that the candidate for this position is able to create detailed and innovative strategies for overwhelming effective relations management.
- This management position is reserved for a bright, dedicated and ambitious individuals willing to be a coveted contributor and a major team player in achieving the elaborate vision set out by the company.
- Implement pricing strategy and manage the business to aggressive growth goals.
- Monitor operations performance and drive issue resolution as needed.
- Regularly meets and beats goals. You are a metric maven
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit: should be able to set the right priorities without being told what or how
- Has a solid executive presence and high integrity
- Is a networking ninja. Should excel at building solid relationships over time
- Is not afraid of fast paced or dynamic work. You’re eager to tackle tough challenges head on
- Is extremely organized and proactive in managing organisation’s business
- Develop strong working relationships inside and outside the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field
- 3+ years’ of relevant work experience
- General business skills including budget preparation, staff development, and training
- Requires reasoning ability and good independent judgment
- Expert competency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial planning
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
Deadline: 3rd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of mail