A Paediatric/Neonatal specialist facility in Enugu, seeks to employ suitable qualified candidate for the position below :
Job Title: Paediatric Doctor
- Ensuring that patient care is optimal and in adherence to the clinic’s guidelines .
- Establish good working relationship with other departments
- Participate in training paediatric nurses.
- Maintenance of a high standard of medical practice.
- Basic qualification, MBBS.
- Neonatal intensive care skills/certification will also be an added advantage.
- Training/certification in BLS/PALS and Neonatal Resuscitation an advantage.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant bodies with current licenses.
- Applicants must possess post NYSC experience; minimum of 3 years experience desirable.
- Primaries qualification in paediatrics is desirable.
Skill Set and Requirements:
- Warm to patients and parents, empathetic, resourceful, innovative, knowledgeable and willing to learn. Organized and a good team player.
- Must reside in Enugu.
- Preferably females.
- Ability to lead, trustworthy, good at documentation and open minded.
- Knowledge of patient safety.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as attachment with an application letter on the body of the email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 26th March, 2018.
31st March, 2018.
- Subject of the email should be position sought for.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu.