The James Ogunbor Education Foundation (JOEF) was founded in 2009 by Ogunbor Odegua Florence and David Nodu (Late) in Nigeria. It was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with the registration number RC: 43700 as a Non -Governmental Organization with a Mission to provide opportunities in education to children and youth in Africa. In our Vision we see an Africa that is empowered with the knowledge for sustainable development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part Time Volunteer
Location: Magodo – Isheri, Lagos
- Should be able to teach at least 2 science subjects among: Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at SS3 level and be ready to work for only 3 days in a week.
- Applicants should be passionate about education and ready to impact their community through educational empowerment.Applicants should have sound computer knowledge.
- Applicants should also have sound Computer Knowledge.
- Regular monthly stipend is N12, 500.
- Finally applicants should be ready to move into the official accommodation provided by the NGO, close to office location.
- Additionally, applicants are entitled to project allowances when the need arises and travel allowances for projects outside Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Volunteers”
Application Deadline 15th March, 2018.