Proten International – Our client, a Four Seasons Travel Managers Limited, a holistic travel manager offering high-quality business and leisure travel services with a personal and relational touch. We offer everything you need for a stress free travel. we offer flight bookings, tour planning, hotel reservations, visa support, airport pick-ups and drop offs etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Lead
- The Project Lead role entails managing/coordinating tours across the country.
- The candidate will be required to travel ahead of time to inspect tour locations, make all necessary enquiries and preparations including negotiations before execution.
- The candidate will be in charge of managing Tours from start to finish.
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management
- Time Flexibility
- B.Sc in any field.
- Female candidate who is available to travel to different Tour Sites across Nigeria
- Relevant experience in Travels and Tours.
Key Roles and Responsibility
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Coordinate Tour project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set time-frames
- Travel ahead of time to Tour Locations, to make necessary preparations
- Assess Tour Sites and liaise with site operators
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Help prepare Tour budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities that may arise
- Handle and make negotiations regarding logistics
- Any other duties as may be required by the CEO.
Deadline:23rd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com