Our Client is looking to engage highly technical power plant professionals who are experienced with Taurus 60 Solar Turbines and MWM gas and diesel generators, Plant’s BOP as well as Preventive Maintenance Strategy for Marelli Alternator, Leroy Sommer Generator, ABB Turbocharger, Lube Oil Cooler, KSB Jacket Water Pumps, Table Cooler Fans, Cylinders Heads and Pistons.
Job Title: Project Manager (Gas Turbine
• Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the site’s operating and emergency procedures
• Develop reporting and trending tools and processes to support internal customer needs
• Support technical inquiries as required from customer and related agencies.
• Assist in implementation of safety and environmental programs including overseeing proper operation of the plant.
• Assist in the development and execution of outage work, reporting, development and implementation of maintenance programs.
• Assist as required in daily operations to diagnose and resolve system-operating problems. Initiate & implement required modification and retrofit projects.
• Develop operational objectives consistent with achieving maximum plant efficiency to meet customer requirements in the most safe, reliable, economical and environmentally safe manner.
• Prepare and submit KPI for the turbine plants.
Qualification & Requirements
• B.sc/HND in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering with at least five years of prior management experience in the handling of turbine plant operations.
• Good knowledge of Installation, operations and maintenance of equipment mentioned above.
• Relevant Professional Qualification
• Masters degree (MBA) in Plant Maintenance Management shall be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are qualified for this position, kindly send a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as ‘Project Manager Turbine’