Project Manager (Multi-Sector) Job at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager (Multi-Sector)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
You’ll Contribute to Ending World Hunger by:
- Ensuring the proper implementation and completion of Project(s) throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
Key Activities in Your Role Will Include:
- Ensure effective, efficient, quality and timely implementation of the entire project(s).
- Manage and develop the project team.
- Maintain Comprehensive records and report in a timely manner
- Assist in wider organizational development through learning and proposal development support
- Manage external relations related to the project (s).
Does this Description Fit You?
You’re a super communicator:
- You can provide technical advice in clear, unambiguous language, patiently explaining to field teams the reasons behind your conclusions in order to develop their technical skills.
- You are diplomatic and can assist colleagues to handle difficult situations.
- You possess excellent management and representation competencies.
- You are excellent at influencing and negotiation.
- You have experience in managing medium to large-sized teams.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Health/Nutrition, Development or other related field.
- You have multisector project cycle management experience at a senior level for at least 2 years in an INGO, preferably in a humanitarian or international development context.
- You are familiar with ECHO, EU, OFDA and/or DfiD reporting and regulations.
- You are experienced in providing technical support to teams and programs.
- You have a good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda and strong understanding of project cycle management.
You’re passionate to develop strategies which have impact:
- You remain aware of changing humanitarian needs in Nigeria & how these may impact Action Against Hunger’s programs.
- You can develop and adapt strategic plans & proposals to ensure the mission’s objectives are achieved.
- You are able to consolidate contributions from a large team to ensure reports are comprehensive & coherent.
- You are willing to work in insecure context.
- You are highly organized & pay attention to small details.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
Deadline: 6th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online