Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QA/QC Coordinator
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- In conjunction with the TCC and HSSEQ Coordinator, ensure operational process controls, verification and inspection procedures established for terminal activities are consistent with criticality, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Monitoring the activities of vendors/subcontractors quality systems and method statement to determine compliance to applicable standards and necessary improvement if required.
- Preparing quality management requirements form, and reviewing submissions from vendors/subcontractors when necessary
- Coordinate surveillance/assessment audit by third parties or clients. Compile/file all NCRs and follow up for close out.
- Develop & manage reporting systems/record keeping/work specification/simplification to improve workflow efficiency.
- Attend to other duties/task as may be assigned
- Coordinate product sampling, laboratory testing and quality checks for all barge/vessel receipts and for product load out to ensure compliance with industry specification.
- Randomly inspect / review product material, product quality and testing for both BRVs and barges/vessels to ensure compliance with Specifications and applicable Standards.
- Coordinate quality analyses as per standard testing methods and with industry standards in laboratory practices.
- Communicate Sample results to Terminal Control Coordinator and Sign Quality certificates.
- Reviewing of documents related to Project Quality Control requirements, method Statements and Inspection Test Plan (ITP).
- Facilitate hydro testing, leakage and integrity testing of terminal installations prior commissioning.
- Calibration of measuring equipment’s (Meters, Prover tank, Storage Tanks, lab instruments etc…) and maintaining records as per API.
- Ensure follow up and appropriate close out of all review actions items.
- Performing walk down inspection and completing punch lists.
- Coordinate quality inspections and testing (NDT, PWHT) with vendor/contractor and sub contractor
Academic Qualifications and Experience Required
- Good University Degree/Higher National Diploma in Sciences or related field from a recognized institution
- Quality or ISO certification
- Additional qualification or advanced certificate with Training and Internationally recognized Certificates will be added advantage
- At least 7 years practical QA/QC experience in Terminal operations or Oil & Gas industry.
Very attractive & competitive.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “QA/QC Coordinator” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th March, 2018.
Note: Without the above subject, your application will not be processed.