LandLord Hero – We are a Real Estate consultancy firm that specialises in assisting property owners in solving all facets of their Real Estate hitches. We are also adept in finding suitable homes for clients. Our services include Corporate Real Estate Services, Facility Management, Property and Project Management, as well as Residential/Commercial Estate Management. The core objective of our business is to help property owners find suitable tenants or buyers seamlessly
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Landlords Activation Officer
- In order to push our continued level of success, we require the services of Landlords Activation Officers to join our young and dynamic team.
- We are looking for Landlords activation officers. The successful candidate will play a key role in co-opting property owners to use the Tolet.com.ng platform
- “Getting propeties” using various souring methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc) to increase the volume of property owners ;
- Providing first level support to these property owners in cases where they have any problems in letting or selling there properties;
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Proven working experience as an Estate Surveyor or related field
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to challenge ideas, ask question, provide ideas, Innovative and ability to expand given instructions
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- Disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- Ability to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with homeowners.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th April, 2018.