Recent Job Openings at TalktomeDoc Nigeria Limited
TalktomeDoc is Nigeria’s premier telehealth platform. Our drive is to ensure healthcare is cost effective, affordable, easy to reach and convenient to use while ensuring that healthcare spending by health facilities is reduced while maximizing profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse
Qualifications and Requirements
- The candidate should be computer literate.
- She must have a minimum of Registered Nurse (RN) certification
- Relevant work experience within a school environment will also be an advantage.
- Must have good Customer Service.
- Must be computer literate (Ms word).
- Must be confident and articulate.
- Communication (Must write and speak good English).
- Must be a Certified Nurse with valid and verifiable certificates/licenses.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Nursing work experience.
- The applicants must have good knowledge and experience of being a nurse working with young children.
- The applicant should understand and have the capacity to administer first aid nursing to young children.
- The applicant must have good knowledge of managing minor accidents and emergencies before transiting patients to the Doctor.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- Work with less or no supervision
- The Customer Service officer is a first point of contact for talktomedoc customers.
- The primary role of a Customer Service Officer within the team is to respond to a variety of customer requests and inquiries via the telephone or in person over the counter.
Job Title: Cleaner/Office Assistant
Qualifications & Experience
- SSCE/WAEC or its equivalent
- Candidate must have not less than 1 year working experience as an office assistant/cleaner in a reputable outfit with proof and no criminal record.
- Only Females residing around Ikeja Should Apply.
Between N15,000 to N18,000
Deadline: 30th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should contain the post applied for e.g. Customer Service Office – Ikeja
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an Interview
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja at its environs