The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Posting of transactions to the appropriate ledger.
- Reconciling of cash book and bank statement.
- Daily review of subsidiaries/terminals account
- Investigating financial transactions at terminals to discover fraud.
- Preparing of monthly and yearly financial statements
- Analysing financial statement for management use.
- Liaising and maintaining relationship with banks and insurance companies.
- Keeping and updating fixed register.
- Monitoring of companies obligations for necessary action.
- Processing of daily payment request and posting.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics or any Finance related course.
- ACCA/ICAN certified at the professional level of any of the two.
Other required skills:
- He/she must be proficient in use of Sage & Microsoft Excel.
Job Title: Android/Backend Developer
Do you consider yourself a tech enthusiast? Can you be recommended as a Software Architect or Android developer who is passionate about pushing web or mobile technologies to the limits? Are you ready to build the next generation of web or mobile applications? Are you a whiz with all or some of these development stacks and frameworks?:
- C#/ASP.NET MVC/WEB API
- RESTFUL API
- JAVA/Android Native
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application deadline 17th March, 2018.