Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- The HR manager shall oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes.
- He/she will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training and development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Education: A Degree in Human Resources or any relevant field.
- Experience: Minimum of 6-8 years of related experience within the food and beverage, quick service restaurant, or consumer products industries.
- Relevant experience is preferred
Required Skills and Abilities:
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Job Title: Production Manager – Quick Service Restaurant
- The Production Manager, shall be responsible for all aspects of the production arm of the company, ensuring it meets the company’s goals and objectives and ultimately customer’s satisfaction.
- Ensure the continuous establishment, development, Adherence and maintenance of all SOP‟s – establish the manner and means to train personnel within the position’s area of responsibility, according to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring that production is profitable and minimize wastages to the barest minimum.
- Control food and labor costs, working within monthly-set food cost budget, adjusting food requisitions and controlling rosters and overtime.
- Responsible for Production development; research and development of the Company’s Menu and products.
- Maintain quality and hygiene standards of all production centers at all times
- Responsible for the compilation of all Menus.
- Check all food outlets, order stations, and food displays for creativity, quality, cleanliness and food safety, ensure timely set up and schedule appropriate staff in all areas, in proper uniform. Make sure all buffet foods are labelled and menus displayed.
- Responsible for the general organization of the kitchen
- Responsible for ordering of raw materials from the store
- To advise on purchase of raw materials and equipment
- Inspection of outlets kitchen
- Preparation of proposed production sheet.
- Planning production of meals for functions and organizing staff
- Supervising the production process of new products and recipe adjustment.
- Coordination of relationship between central store and central kitchen
- Handling of staff matters and the delegation of duties
- Ensure compliance to Timelines
- Any other task as assigned by management
- Education: Must possess a degree or HND in Hotel and catering Management
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ related experience within the food and beverage, quick service restaurant.
- Must have sound written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical attribute is essential.
- Must be able to lead multiple initiatives through completion.
- Must possess good interpersonal skill
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.