Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Operator
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Operate equipment and wells by applying operating and safety procedures and guidelines to meet daily operational plan, reduce equipment failure and efficient resources administration
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible to implement on daily work objectives, housekeeping, safety, health, environmental and security
- Active participation on daily toolbox meetings and regular, reported safety meetings
- Identify and implement corrective and optimization actions by the continuous surveillance of wells and equipment to ensure reliable, efficient and safe operational conditions
- Function as Equipment Care Technician, and routinely use Maintenance skills in performing simple maintenance activities
- Report when the alarm, emergency or emergency shutdown system is out of service
- Provide detailed, clear and accurate information when changing shift, to guarantee that unit conditions are updated and ensure operations continuity
- Coordinate, control and monitor maintenance jobs according with the corrective, predictive and preventive planning
- Report continuously in the log book all relevant operational events and abnormal situations or deviation occurred in the work area, equipment or personnel
- Take samples of products for laboratory analysis and execute field laboratory tests
- Active participation on emergency response activities
- Report incidents internally and escalate awareness as per the Incident Reporting Guidelines
- Ensure that Operations Shift Supervisor is informed and consulted about operations activities
- Ensure good communication across the work team so that issues / actions can be adequately addressed
- Provide the basic facts concerning well producing problems, current production rates, and current condition of the well
- Ensure that the well problem diagnostics are thorough and complete before requesting Well Work intervention operations
- Ensure that the wellhead and well surface equipment are maintained and are in good working order prior to Wellwork operations taking over responsibility for the well for intervention operations
- Provide assistance and support to the ongoing Wellwork operations as needed
- Completed Secondary Education and worked previously as a Field Technician.
- Good communications (oral & written)
- High standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others.
- Understanding of pipeline operations
- Understanding of safety and operations management tools and processes
- Understanding of Emergency Preparedness Procedures
- Understanding of Project Philosophy and Design Specifications
- Understanding of relevant regulations
- Understanding of relevant commercial agreements
Job Title: Instrumentation and Controls Specialist – EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Onshore Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Instrument Controls/Analyzer Specialist should have a good understanding of safety, health, and environmental requirements (SHE), provides subject matter expertise to maintenance teams.
- Subject matter expert for specific processes and procedures, technical matters, and equipment. Equipment types may include instrumentation, control systems, analyzers, (“I&C”).
- Demonstrates very strong maintenance skills for these equipment types.
- Able to provide support or guidance for complex trouble-shooting, may participate in constructability and maintenance design reviews and may assist engineering for routine maintenance as well as Turnaround, or new project support. Ability to influence without authority and interacts effectively with operation and maintenance organizations.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse groups; able to network effectively within organizations. Instrument and Controls (I&C) Specialist will cover some but not all of the responsibilities listed below.
- Typical Job Positions may include: I&C Coordinator, Analyzer Technician, Document Control Services (DCS) Technician, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Technician, Maintenance Specialist.
- Implements maintenance design philosophies including project specifications for “I&C “.
- Provides technical support and coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation and conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- Supports coordination of cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Supports operating teams troubleshoot complex issues and may provide operations assistance during peak loads.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Shares Best Practices and provides feedback for enhancement
- May participate in company networks.
- Develops strong personal expertise, shares knowledge with others via Networking, etc.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, collaboration, effective communication
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, maintenance management, maintenance-I&C/A
- Years of closely related field experience
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Job Title: Inspection Advisor I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Promote safety within area of specialty
- Provide a very high level of quality expertise in inspection disciplines such as rotating equipment, instrumentation and electrical equipment, fixed equipment or Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) (e.g. NDE Level III for instance)
- Advise on all quality matters associated with procurement and installation of equipment
- Monitor production processes and perform surveillance activities in a manufacturing or fabrication environment.
- Coordinate and oversee activities of 3rd party and/or Contractor source inspectors
- Perform surveillance activities, quality inspection activities in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs)
- Provide direction to suppliers on quality management. Review and evaluate Contractor’s and Suppliers’ quality documents for accuracy and adequacy
- Manage interfaces and coordination between Suppliers, Contractors, Quality Supervision and other Project Team disciplines (e.g. Engineering, Construction)
- Lead development and execution of detailed oversight program for high criticality activities or critical equipment inspections.
- Participate in Factory Acceptance Tests (FATs), final inspection release activities, review of supplier Quality Control documents and support closure of punch list items
- Keep Quality supervision updated with status of quality issues
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership / expertise in quality inspection activities, make judgments and decisions the technical and physical adequacy of associated equipment and systems
- Provides input to and validate Contractor’s / Supplier procedures for inspection and for testing / examining components
- Generate, review and revise operational procedures for inspection and test equipment
- Interface with Quality and Engineering disciplines to provide inspection and testing expertise in the development and review of drawings, procedures and Project plans
- Support project with the development of method statements and/or examination technique recommendations for equipment inspections; travel to construction and/or fabrication site when requested to review and make technical advice for compliance with specified requirements
- Coordinate activities of 3rd party and Contractor’s inspectors within discipline, in conjunction with Supplier’s Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) team
- Utilize Quality Management expertise to perform audits and/or assessments of Contractors / Supplier implementation of inspection activities and document deficiencies
- Perform supplementary inspections and verifications in accordance with requirements of the Inspection and Testing Plan (ITP) and the Project Surveillance Plan(s)
- Provide early warning of potential quality problems and the expertise to avoid / resolve them
- Experience executing project construction or quality assurance/control of procurement or construction activities
- Technical training or high school diploma
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience
- Willing and able to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide various levels of support.
Application Deadline 22nd March, 2018.