WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Job Number WTSuk25325
About the Job
- Ensures the suitability of the transportation, initiates controls as necessary and implements corrective actions.
- Communicates logistics issues to project team and where necessary, liaises with project cost control, planning, contracts and quality functions to ensure optimised management of information.
- Ensures the tracking of Project personnel journey management (mobilisations and missions) to efficiently manage arrival and departure logistics by coordinating with Logistics and Security.
- Presents Periodic reports on the Logistics Management for the project.
- Overall Management of Transportation contracts and pool car management. Implements project approved documentation, policies, procedures, manuals and other related documents.
- Checks all invoices for logistics services against service requests made from the logistics office.
- Verifies, summarizes and submits invoices to the Management for certification. Submits payment requests for logistics services.
- Processes logistics requests from Packages and ensures follow-up action completed by the Logistics Assistant.
- Manages the logistics ticket system (where applicable).
- Coordinates with Administration Manager to ensure desired logistics objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to management.
- Comply with all applicable company directives, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees PTS bookings and registrations.
- Coordinates central PMT social events in conjunction with project communication entity.
- Promotes company safety, environment, quality policies and programs.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- 4-5 years’ experience in related tasks
- Good team spirit and open communication skills.
- Well organised, diligent and proactive.
- Microsoft Office skills High level of accuracy with excellent attention to details
- Quick to learn new systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to get along with and work well with people at all levels
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Job number: WTSOA25323
About the Job
- Responsible for the preparation and validation of all financial reports. All laws and regulations must be followed precisely when preparing these reports.
- Also Responsible for conducting Audits or supporting external audits to stay updated on all of the financial activity to ensure finances are in order
- Assisting the CFO to develop and update Accounting, financial and management policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS.
- Coordinate the Account Department activities and manage team effort
- Implementing the accounting/financial and management policies using SAGE and to produce the monthly and quarterly management accounts 15th working day of the month following the Accounting period.
- Reconcile control accounts and sorting out the discrepancies and making recommendations to CFO
- Review transactions codes to ensure correctness of general ledgers classification
- Prepare monthly management financial statements and information relevant for performance measurement, including financial analysis.
- Prepare monthly loan analysis, survey of monthly schedules and ensure that interest charged o account is in line with applicable offer letter
- Prepare annual final financial statements in compliance with IFRS and Regulations
- Liaise with external auditors on final audit and carryout pre audit of books, record and accounts
- Review and update controls in sage accounting software
- Review all financial postings in SAGE and update the chart of accounts
- Review Bank Reconciliation by 10th of succeeding month
- Prepare Petroleum Profit Tax and other Tax Returns
- Supervise Tax issues to ensure compliance with tax returns and remittance of PPT, VAT, WHT, PAYE etc
- Liaise with NEITI consultants to prepare NEITI reports
- Review bank / loan reconciliation statements
- Develop reports and summaries of the business financial position and performance in areas of income expenses, capital usage, liabilities and assets utilization for CFO’s use
- Prepare year-end statutory accounts, tax returns, asset registers and schedules
- Manage intercompany processes and prepare financial statements for the associated companies
- Recommend, implement and update accounting and finance’s policies and procedures in accordance with IFRS, regulations and SAGE Evolution software (7)
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the management
Application Deadline 29th April, 2018.