GVA Partners – Our client, a large Bank, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist
- We are seeking an Office 365 Collaboration and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) professional with 6 Years + experience to join our client’s team.
- This is a position that requires a professional with expertise in Productivity and Collaboration tools with the ability to implement projects from planning and design, implementation and migration, to production roll out and support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Implementing various sized SharePoint solutions like Portals and Collaboration, Search, Document Management, Share Point and Service Management.
- The ability to work with organizational leaders, users and other team members to drive the architected solution.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and provide efficient Collaboration and ECM solutions to problems.
- Provide advanced support for Office 365 and SharePoint configuration and business process automation solutions.
- Office 365 and SharePoint Administration including installation and configuration of SharePoint and 3rd party solutions Assist Solution Lead in driving marketing and community awareness.
- Experience at installing and configuring Windows Server 2012 and SQL Server 2012 or higher and Internet Information Services (IIS) SQL Server database design and implementation experience.
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving system problems, including permissions issues, authentication problems, and network connectivity issues.
- Windows Server 2012 Active Directory infrastructure, and domain management including use of the Sites and Services and the Domains and Trusts applets,
- Backup and restore processes, shadow copies, and the recovery console of Windows Server 2012
- Ability to be a solution consultant on small and large projects.
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint Search architecture.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud computing platform.
- Develop and present solution documentation.
- Providing technical assistance and guidance to junior team members.
Job Title: Windows/Desktop Specialist
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing specialist desktop services support (i.e. maintenance, development and security) and also participate as a member of the Technical Services team to ensure the successful integration and delivery of IT services.
- The right candidate will possess a high skill level in supporting the environments at an enterprise level.
- Provide expert level (level 3) support for desktops, pcs, laptops, printers, scanners and associated software.
- Install operating systems/applications on users’ workstations and provide Active Directory, DHCP & DNS Support.
- Troubleshoot and repair basic LAN, WAN and internet issues at various locations specified within domain
- Collaborate with other team members in end user support to integrate technologies with appropriate systems and applications across the organisation.
- Recommend improvements and contribute to the implementation of agreed changes, architecture and design structures, tools and maintenance routines.
- Prepare and maintain operational documentation for OS and application software, providing advice where necessary on the correct and effective use of application software.
- Develop, maintain and document detailed knowledge of desktop management and process improvement, updating configuration management records where necessary.
- Provide appropriate status reports to team members, managers and users
- Contribute to project plans for the implementation of upgrades and developments to systems and services.
- Create and re-set user accounts on Domain and Active Directory servers.
- Provide post-implementation support, guidance and advice to the user community.
- Investigate and coordinate the resolution of potential and actual service problems identified by the Desktop Services team or escalated through the incident management process.
- Evaluate and develop desktop fault corrections, site-specific modifications and work-around updating system documentation accurately and consistently
- Develop maintenance schedules and procedures, using application management software tools and techniques to investigate problems, collect performance statistics and create reports
- 8+ years working experience with MS Office, Web/Internet technologies Windows 2000/XP/Vista Patch Management, Citrix, Anti-virus, Windows 200X Server, Enterprise Service Desk.
- Exceptional skills in the implementation and support of the following applications: Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8.1, Operating System Patch management.
- Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 r2 and MS Exchange 2010.
- Cluster support and fail-over experience
- Basic Network security knowledge.
- Knowledgeable in Active Directory Domain Services.
- Cisco Switches and Routers
- Service Desk Management experience
- Experience in the use of remote network management tools: lockdown and global domain control services.
- Deep knowledge of MS SCCM,
- Hands on experience with MS imaging software solutions such as MS Deployment tool kit, Ghost, Acronis etc.
- Enterprise-level experience.
- Enterprise Service Desk experience
- Antivirus Application experience
- Lockdown and global domain control experience
- Ability to support a variety of technologies and systems independently, resolve problems and pro-actively communicate solutions.
- Demonstrated desire and ability to effectively learn new technology-committed to continuous learning and development on the job through self-study and formal courses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exhibit a thorough approach to quality issues and documentation.
- Good sense of customer orientation and team working
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s in MS Word format with Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Job Title” as the subject of email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2018.