Recent Vacancy in Port Harcourt for Accounts Officer
O.K. Isokariari & Sons (Nigeria) Limited, is a leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction company with over 45 years of work experience. We are known for our pragmatic value delivery, which flows from our people centric approach, committed professionals and prudent management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in a recognized institution with a good grade.
- Partly qualified accountant will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience from a reputable organization/Institution.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, retirement and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to procedural standards
- Prepare Bank reconciliation statement
- Posting to ledgers and reconcile sub ledger to General ledger
- Prepare bank and cash payment journal vouchers
- Ensuring effectiveness of systems and controls on the company’s asset.
- Producing and analyzing reports on budget performance.
- Prepare tax returns and other tax requirements.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel. Must understand the use of accounting software.
- Must be focused and result oriented.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com