Receptionist at an Islamic Private School in Abuja
Management First – On behalf of our client, an Islamic Private School, we seek to employ an experienced candidate who will show commitment and interest in the job, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Contract Type: Permanent
Salary Type: Market related
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Preferable a Muslim
- Degree in any discipline
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Management FIRST would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Management FIRST is an equal opportunity employer.