Receptionist Job Vacancy at Leedtec Engineering Limited
Leedtec Engineering is a consulting engineering and commissioning firm committed to innovative designs, sustainable solutions and high-quality services for clients nationwide. We view clients as partners where mutual respect, trust and integrity lead to long-term relationships over multiple projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
- We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company.
- Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization.
- You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business.
- You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
N80,000 – N120,000 monthly
Deadline: 28th May, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org