Brosch Engineering Services is an indigenous Engineering Company capable of handling every conceivable design in Construction, Civil Engineering and Allied fields. Brosch Engineering Services has significant experience in the maintenance and engineering capability of rotating and reciprocating equipment and providing electrical power solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an innovative Civil engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Minimum of 1-2 years working experience in civil engineering
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Minimum HND in Civil Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th April, 2018.