Carparts Nigeria Automobile Limited is one of the leading online car and truck parts and accessories stores in continental Africa. We have a complete selection of high-quality parts for a wide range of new and used vehicle makes and models – offered at the lowest prices. There are millions of inventoried parts in the CarPartNigeria.com database, and the search is quick and simple.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
- Define objectives, strategies and action plans (for sales) with a view to improving short and long term sales and earnings for the organization;
- Define, drive, manage the realization of quarterly/annual revenue targets and budgets;
- Create frameworks and platforms to constantly engage customers and build loyalty;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the MD from time to time.
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales and strategic planning functions;
- Represent the company at events and trade meetings to promote its products and services;
- Sell the company services to potential customers in line with agreed procedure.
- Work closely with Service Delivery and Accounts departments to ensure all aspects of sales transactions are documented and executed;
- Work with accounts department to drive receivables collection;
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams with minimal deviations;
- Penetrate, develop and close prospective accounts in new sectors
- Manage client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Develop strong relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, nongovernmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company
- Establish and manage effective programs to coach sales personnel.
- Execute and reprimand underperforming sales personnel.
- Define strategies to market the company services;
- Articulate marketing activities and initiatives to create top of the mind awareness of the company and its services;
- Liaise with marketing agencies and other third party service providers to manage media campaigns;
- Educate sales team by establishing Weekly programs in the areas of new services and growth, sales of emerging services in new sector and competitive strategies
- Ability to work independently.
- 5 years working experience in automobile industry preferably.
- Strong selling and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th March, 2018.