Sales Representative Jobs at Sansvid M.International
Sansvid M.International is the leading global provider of world class training, management and consultancy services. Our aim is to deliver high quality training, business and project solutions through advanced innovations, provision of bespoke tools for success in various professions and sectors. In a changing world, you need a partner who understands change and can deliver it successfully.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of OND/ HND/B.Sc/M.Sc
- Marketing Experience: 1-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills,
- Must be willing to travel for official assignment
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Mobilize clients for professional training programs.
- Develop and implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Establish and maintain confidential files and records.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts
- Reports to the Business Development Manager, attend every scheduled team meetings at appointed locations.
- Organise trainings activities for the company.
Commissions, Logistics & Wages
Deadline: 30th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org