Senior Marketing Manager – Data Products Job in an Internet Service Provider
Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider with branches across the country, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager – Data Products
- Candidate from this sector(s) will be highly considered(ISP, ICT, TELECOM)
- Experience: 10-15 years.
- Engineer (Electronics & Communications) with MBA from tier II colleges preferred. Others with relevant experience in companies of repute can also be considered
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
- Candidate who have worked in a TELCO /ISP/ Broad band service provider. Candidates with experience in a TELCO and Broad Band service provider would be preferred.
- Applicant must be a self –starter and must have the ability to work on his/her own
- Candidates with experience in customer Acquisition side and customer retention side ( CLM) would be preferred
Core Skill set
- Data Product designing, Pricing and Customer Life Cycle Management for retail customers. Experience in designing products for Enterprise customers would be an added plus.
- Applicant must have exposure to 4G LTE and 4G LTE VOLTE domains – both Data based and Voice based products
- Candidate must have handled campaign management tools and have the ability to conceptualize, configure and operate segmented offers for identified segments of customers.
Higher skill levels in:
- Analyzing and understanding customer usage/behavior related data
- Bringing out relevant/actionable insights.
- Conceptualizing products based upon insights to maximize revenue generation.
- Applicant must have the ability to devise effective Go-To – Market programs for the new acquisition products.
Deadline: 7th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using position applied for as subject of the mail.