Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer 2
- To manage and coordinate the activities of application development to enhance the Bank’s internal processes and also create business opportunities and competitive opportunities for the Bank (Externally) with the development and deployment of reliable and appropriate applications.
- Support the Bank’s business strategy achieved through IT by developing/ modifying automated processes that address
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements.
- service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements,and service delivery, that translates into improved customer (internal/external) experience
- Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through improved automation and tools.
- Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
- Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
- Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ plan across the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
- Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
- Effectively manage and maintain working relationships with clients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and services that meets their need.
- First Degree in a Computer Science, Engineering or IT related courses, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge (.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin.
- At least 5 years cognate experience.
- Knowledge of relevant policies and regulations
- Solution Architecture
- Products Knowledge
- Programming/ Software Development
- Knowledge of Banking Operations
- Release Management
- Information Security
- Project Planning & Control.