Software Developer Job in a Software Development and Technology Consulting Company
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- Techie Planet is seeking skilled Software Developers and Engineers to join our development team. This position involves developing enterprise web and mobile software solutions for various purposes and industries using diverse high-end enterprise-scale software development tools.
- Developers in our team are responsible for gaining expertise and delivering challenging solutions with various relevant technologies used in on-going projects
- Employed developers will be trained in technologies they are not experienced with but are expected to learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification
- Ability to work with PHP and/or Java programming languages (ability in both is a distinct advantage)
- Experience with at least one of Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Understanding of database design and modeling is an advantage
- Average to a high level of experience in mobile app development using any of hybrid, native or cross-platform technologies is a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of web services setup (production) and consumption using at least REST with XML and/or JSON is a good addition
- Ability to use software versioning tools especially Git/GitHub.
- A knack for learning new technologies and picking them up fast
- Good programming standard convention habits.
- Creative and analytic problem-solving skills
- Ability to present work done to clients and or internal team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development (as part of a team) of new web and mobile applications using trendy software development tools, algorithms and practices.
- Understanding of well written requirements and implementation of same into software codes integrated and appropriately functional in applications
- Maintenance and extension of existing web and mobile applications to meet evolving client needs.
- Presentation/explanation of work done to other members of software team or business/management team
- Support and collaborate with other team members from own and other departments to achieve company goals
- Work with and support end users to easily utilize and derive maximum satisfaction from company’s products.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com