Kbits Social Platform is a social platform where users get to share and discover knowledge, It also provides turn key solutions to lingering problems of unemployment and challenges faced by employers and human resource managers in recruiting and selecting skilled and qualified workers for their companies.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Students Ambassador (Undergraduate)
- This is restricted to Undergraduates, from year 3 above, from the top 10 universities in Nigeria.
- Acting as an ambassador for the Platform
- Representing the Platform at events run on Campus
- He/She will share information about Kbits.net on her Campus and environs
- You will make 5 posts/ day around your field of interest on the platform. A target of 100 users/week
- Inspiring and raising aspirations of university students by expounding about the packages of the Platform
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th March, 2018.
Note: Graduates are not eligible to apply.