University of Uyo Teaching Hospital – Applications are invited for admission into the school of Health Information Management for a two-year course leading to the award of Higher National Diploma in Health Information Management
Admission into the School of Health Information Management for Higher National Diploma (HND) 2018/2019 Academic Year
- Candidates must have obtained the basic minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO in the following subjects:
- Biology or Health science
- Chemistry or Physics and any other subject
- English Language
In addition to the specific entry requirements, candidates must meet the following entry requirements for the HND Programme:
- National Diploma in Health Information management with a minimum of a lower credit.
- Evident of completion of one year relevant work experience in an accredited health institution
- Candidates with a Pass (GPA 2.00 – 2.49) at the ND level with two (2) or more years post – ND cognate work experience may be considered for admission into the HND Programme
Deadline: 16th July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,000.00 (five thousand naira) only payable to the School Account (University of Uyo teaching Hospital, A/c No: 0049973287) with Sterling Bank Plc. The bank teller should be presented before the issuance of application forms.
All completed application forms must be returned with two (2) self- addressed envelopes two (2) postal stamps and should reach the office of:
The Head of School,
School of Health Information Management,
University of Uyo Teaching Hospital,
Akwa Ibom State.
Names of shortlisted candidates for the written and oral interviews will be pasted on the notice boards of the University of Uyo Teaching Hospital, Uyo one week from the closing date indicated above.