The Chartered Institute of Administration is a professional and examining body established in 1987 and Chartered by Federal Government Act No.103 of 1992 – Now an Act of the National Assembly, Cap C7 Laws of The Federation of Nigeria, 2004. The Act empowers the institute to, among other things; regulate the Training, and practice of, Administration in Nigeria within a professional membership framework.
We recognize that our continued success as a Professional body depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees. As a result of this, we are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant to Heads of Department
- Females, not above 35 years of age
- Efficiency in Office Management and ability to provide general administrative support
- Proficiency in Computer Office Applications
- At least two years experience
- Degree or HND in any Business Administration discipline, Mass Communication, or Office Technology
- Outstanding skill in Business Communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Hand-written Applications with CV’s and one recent Passport Photograph to:
The Assistant Director (Administration),
Chartered Institute of Administration,
No 78 Old Ojo Road,
Off Badagry Expressway,
Application Deadline 30th April, 2018.