Girl Effect, is an organisation working to break the cycle of inter-generational poverty. We do this by investing in programmes for girls, connecting girls to each other to amplify their voices, and brokering access to the critical assets girls need. We drive behaviour change by harnessing media in innovative ways and building social networks to shift girls perceptions of themselves and how others value them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant (Facilitator who will Deliver Training Session During GEN Staff Offsite)
The objective of the assignment is to design and facilitate a two-day training sessions for all Girl Effect Nigeria (GEN) staff during their offsite scheduled to hold in April, 2018. At the end of the course, we are expecting that the participants will have a clear understanding about:
- Conflict management and negotiation skills in the work place and with stakeholders
- Effective communication (focus around the levels of listening to improve listening skills with practical sessions, effective communications and interactions of a team working towards achieving the desired outcome, modes of appropriate communication – presentation, emails etc., (linked in with time management where possible.)
- Emotional Intelligence – propose how you might go about introducing the team to aspects of and the importance of building ones emotional intelligence and ways of going about that. May include psychometric test or other practical sessions around key areas.
Required skills and Competence
- A minimum of a graduate degree in related field
- Fluency in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Can conduct training through participatory way.
- Organization/individual facilitator must have minimum of 5 year experience in developing and facilitating training workshop
- Track record to conduct related training and can produce examples of workshop materials previously developed
Deadline: 6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send proposal to: Vivian.email@example.com
Submission of Proposal
Eligible Consultant(s) should submit proposals in electronic copy format. Proposals should also include inter alia:
- Full Curriculum Vitae of the facilitator
- Costs of undertaking the exercise
- Copy of the report of similar training done
- Contacts of 3 organization that have contracted the facilitator to carry out similar task