Vacancy for Female Accountant at a Reputable Estate Firm
Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Estate firm, located in Lagos is seeking suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Female)
- Candidates must possess a good honours Degree in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance plus a minimum of 3 years post-NYSC relevant work experience.
- Must possess a professional qualification (ICAN)
- Must be computer literate (Work proficiently in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel).
- Handle general account queries.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Participate in the preparation for the internal audit and tax audit exercises; ensuring that all relevant files and documents are in place for smooth running of these audits.
- Keeping all financial records of the Organization.
- Preparation of Payment Vouchers for Staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online