We are currently in search of a CLIENT RELATIONSHIP EXECUTIVE who will be responsible for securing placements for our trained technicians.
Job Title: Client Relationship Executive
– Identifying best-fit organizations for trained personnel.
– Making Sales Pitches and Presentations to organizations for internship opportunities.
– Advising clients on their needs for talent.
– Liaising with organizations to secure placements of trained personnel.
– Negotiating salary packages on behalf of trained personnel for proper placement.
– Conduct performance review of deployed staff.
– Client relationship management.
– Performing other duties as assigned by supervising manager.
– Must have a B.Sc./HND in any course.
– Solid years of sales experience preferably with NGOs, International Organizations and Training and Development organisations.
– Excellent communicator – articulate and confident
– Analytical skills – ability to do basic analysis of issues and come to a reasonable conclusion
– Persuasive skills
– Good negotiator
– Ability to work on own initiative and deal with situations intelligently.
HOW TO APPLY
You can send a soft copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Subject of the mail should be “Client Relationship Executive.”