Arcadia Montessori School is located in VI, Lagos. Our mission is to provide a warm, nurturing environment with academic instruction that will foster independent learning and guide children to develop to their full potential.
We are recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Montessori Directress
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- As Montessori Teacher, you will truly experience firsthand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level.
- Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified Montessori educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment.
Our Montessori Teachers:
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- We are looking for candidates who are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are.
- Are accountable for the delivery of an authentic Montessori program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Guide children in self-motivated learning, helping stimulate their natural desire to learn.
- Are responsible for reporting challenges, successes and competencies of each student to the Director or to parents on a regular basis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online