Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Chemist
Req ID: Req-1317
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
- To monitor closely the efficiency and effectiveness of field laboratories
- Monitor and keep a checklist of the stock of chemical injection pump, spares and reporting the stock status on weekly basis
- Collate water injection treatment reports and monitor treatment performance
- Liaise with Well services for planning and implementation of Well intervention
- Implementation of chemical related programmes e.g. Chemical treatment during pigging activity, scale capsule application, injectivity improvement of water injectors
- Provide updated laboratory procedures
- Interface daily with Purchasing and Logistics on the maintenance of min-max levels for the fields (OML 123,124 and 126)
- Raise Proactis requests as at when required
- B.Sc in Applied Chemistry, or Chemical Engineering discipline.
- A very good knowledge of Oilfield Chemistry and the applications and uses of generic chemicals.
- Good written/spoken English and Computer literate.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Production Chemist, HSE, Production Engineer, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Production