Van Field Sales Supervisor Job at a Leading FMCG Company
Workforce Group – Our client in the FMCG industry, is looking for ambitious, hard-working candidates with passion for excellence and a proven track record in delivering great customer service in a competitive market place to join our Sales team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Van Field Sales Supervisor (VFSS)
- Candidates will drive demand and sales of her brands while leading and coordinating the activities of other Van Sales Representatives for high performance in revenue and volume of sales.
- First Degree with 2 years Sales Experience
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Driving: ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- Pro-active and smart with a can-do attitude and integrity.
- To carryout Field coaching & accompaniment with Suntory & Distributor Van Sales Reps
- To drive execution of the Company Sales Drivers/Objectives in Retail outlets
- To supervise the activities of Van Sales Reps
- To collate & submit Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR)
Monthly Salary + Commission.
Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.comUsing “Full Name (Job Title)” as the subject of the mail. e.g Chinedu Oguaghamba (Van Sales Rep) or (Tricycle Sales Rep)
Click here to apply online