Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- To increase our brands market share at POS (Point of Sales) level by building excellent business relationships at store and ensuring qualitative in-store presence of our brands, by introducing innovations within the set timeframe ensuring maximum availability and by taking immediate action on Out of Stock.
- Male or Female. 18 – 35 years old.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
- Must reside within Abule Egba area of Lagos State
- Able to read and write in simple English. Good in simple arithmetic. i.e. add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Preferably a locale of the area that speaks the language and has a good understanding of the local customs.
- Good selling skills
- Good coordination & team skills
- Achievement oriented & high on commitment
- Good relationship management
To develop sales plans:
- Accept monthly sales target from KDM (Key Distributor Manager) agreed by the FSM (Field Sales Manager).
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Record allocated products, promotional items and any stock shortage to be reported to KDM.
To perform selling:
- Check and prepare selling tools i.e. android, promotional materials
- Order booking as per POP potential (Foot Soldiers)
- Ensure achievement of Sales Value & FCS (Field Capability Score) targets (Bill productivity, Effective Coverage, LPPC)
- Collect payment for last invoice (sales on credit) and the day’s sales.
- Count the sales of the day.
- Adherence to PJP when calling outlets
- Check delivery of goods (particularly van salesman)
- Call on shops as scheduled in PJP.
Monthly Salary + Commission.