CornerStone Staffing – Our client, an innovative blue-chip company, is looking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Vendor Performance Specialist
- The Vendor Performance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that vendors meet or exceed contracted services, measuring performance against operational Service Level Agreements (SLA), and coordinating vendor activity to meet operational requirements in alignment with organizational goals.
- You’ll also be responsible for identifying the root cause issues as it relates to performance and implement actions to help drive revenue and retention performance.
Education and Experience
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study
- 5+ years of experience in scalable operations, project management, and quality measurement, plus work experience in a role involving strategic/analytical initiatives (ie: operations, project management, consulting experience, data analysis or technical systems)
- Hands-on experience with one or more language(s) used for querying (e.g. SQL, SAS)
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, macros, charts, functions, vba modeling
- Ability to tailor insights to present clearly to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience interacting with internal and cross-functional stakeholders across Operations, Supply Chain, and Finance
- Experience supporting multiple initiatives to implement change and process improvements
- Managing the order fulfilment process from requisition creation to candidate start of assignment
- Assist with the identification and selection of new vendors
- Audit and reconcile vendor invoices and submit for payment
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners in Operations to strategize and implement system requirements to monitor the quality of vendor team’s decisions, KPIs, TAT’s, etc.
- Develop and implement process improvement solutions related to business need
- Ensure vendor SLA’s are being met and vendor performance aligns with strategic goals and priorities
- Deliver weekly/monthly site results reports including key metrics, stack ranking of agents
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Detail-oriented and strong team player with excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and proactively identify areas of opportunity and focus based on business need/impact.