Westfield Energy Resources Limited Job for Bilingual Business Development Lead
Westfield Energy Resources Limited – We are a leading integrated energy services and solutions provider operating across the entire upstream Oil & Gas, Power and Infrastructure value chain in West Africa. Our capabilities cover the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI), Commissioning, start-up services and Project Management. Founded in 2005, Westfield has been on a fast path of growth and development over the past years employing a highly skilled and technically capable multinational workforce comprising over 100 people, strategic world-class assets, and strong project management capabilities and a presence in key energy centers – Lagos, Port Harcourt, Warri and Houston.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Business Development Lead
- In line with our vision to be the leading provider of integrated energy solution in Africa, we are looking for a bilingual Business Development Lead that will be responsible for discovering and securing potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy Resources Limited in Africa based on a thorough understanding of the industry.
- Harnessing strong relationships with existing clients and building new alliances across Africa is integral to this role.
- The right person is expected to develop a Winning Business Strategy that is informed by strong intelligence report to provide a structure and framework for the company’s business across Africa.
Job Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Engineering.
- Must possess exceptional Managerial Skills
- Ability to secure potential business opportunities for Westfield Energy
- Ability to challenge standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches and new solutions
- Ability to be self-directed and able to work independently
- Must be willing to travel
- Fluency in French and English is a must
- Familiarity with Africa business landscape
- More than Seven (7) years industry experience is preferred
- Must possess a high level of commitment, initiative and leadership
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online